Last Date for online Application: 13th March 2022
Last Date for receipt of Physical Print out of application by icai : 24th March 2022
Exam Application – Points to be Noted
1)Register Yourself with the SRO number and Note down the Password.
2) Verify your Email and Mobile number
3) Now you will be eligible to apply
4) A Four digit PIN number to be given.
5) Select your Exam center as per your comfort. Careful while selecting the Medium of the Exam
5) Payment – Rs. 1,500/-
6) Once payment is completed, please save the PDF form
7) Please stick two photographs and signature of the student with in the Box given
8) Attestation to be received in the Exam form and the Additional Declaration from a GazAtted officer or ICAI member or Head of Educational Institution on the place given AND on the left side Photo.
Attestation is also mandatory on the additional Declaration from a GazAtted officer or ICAI member or Head of Educational Institution on the place given Below.
This Declaration form to be duly filled and signed by the student and their Parent before attestation.
9) Take a Xerox copy.of the completed form for your reference.
10) Send the Original form and Declaration to IcAI. Do not Fold the application form while sending it over speed post or Registered Post
11) (Advisable to Buy a A4 size cover to use for Speed post or Registered Post)
11) Mention on the cover
12) ” Exam Application Form CA Foundation May 2022 ” along with the To and From Address
Form to be sent via speed post or registered Post ONLY
The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002